Our Core Values
- No matter what, we hold integrity to the highest standards. We will always tell you the truth, even if it’s not what you want to hear, but know that we will also be kind about it.
- If we make a mistake, we will be up front about it, we will own it, make it right and learn from it.
- We believe in a strong work ethic – this means we will go above and beyond. This is what we expect for ourselves, so we give it to you.
- We are kind and like to think we are funny too. We love what we do – and are passionate about our work. Our clients enjoy how we can work hard and have fun at the same time. It also helps with engagement.
- Lastly, due to our extensive “big picture” look at your organization, we are in a strong position to make honest recommendations. If we think you can best get what you need from internal sources, or from other organizations, we will tell you this.
We Listen & Analyze
- We uncover and diagnose the areas your company needs to make changes in order to create an atmosphere and attitude that reflects your company’s philosophy.
- After we diagnose it, we have the right team to implement the recommendations – from your marketing/communications/advertising to training and process development. Lost opportunities and sales can happen when businesses get too close to their own goals and forget to see themselves through the eyes of their customer.
- We look at every aspect of customer interactions and develop recommendations that will help you fine tune and improve to ultimately increase sales and achieve your goals. Customer feedback is valuable, although getting a complete and thorough analysis comes from professionals who specialize in it.
We Prioritize Balance
- We believe life has to be a balance or work, family, faith, health and community.
- Our team is made up brilliant minds who have a lot to offer, but value their commitment to what’s most important. They work on a project-by-project basis that enables them to schedule appointments around kid’s schedules, work outs, or community or service commitments.
- Since 2008, we’ve been a change agent in the way business looks at balance. We value the importance of our team being present with our children as they are growing because they are instilling the values they will carry with them into their future. As a result, our team gives back 10x more.
- Helping to make our community and world a better place to live is also a priority for us. We provide 100’s of hours a year toward supporting our community through our non-profit, United Madison.